Being your partner, is working together safely!
Digital Works has several certifications that ensure the security processing of your data.
Certification PCI DSS (Payment security) :
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) :
ISO 9001 : Quality Management System
Digital Works relies on the quality and satisfaction of its customers. Through obtaining ISO 9001 certification, we are able to meet international standards in terms of quality. Digital Works ensures the achievement of your objectives, the measurement of your results as well as the analysis of them.
ISO 27001 : Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems – Requirements :
Recognizing the risks to sensitive data, Digital Works is ISO 27001 certified to address these risks and protect against them.
Thanks to this certification, the data of our customers are protected from any loss, theft or alteration. By defending computer systems against intrusions or disasters, our company adopts good design practices that complement these technical measures, for a 360 ° security.
Digital works offers a complete service desk that controls the entire information system, from user support to change management, incident management and problem management.
Service Desk :
By putting the objectives of our customers at the center of our strategy, we ensure through our Service Desk to provide a point of contact to manage, coordinate and resolve “incidents” as quickly as possible and ensure that no demand is lost, forgotten or ignored.
Digital Works Service Desk functionalities :
– Represents our client to its end users
– Works on the principle that customer satisfaction and service perception are essential.
– Provides a critical point of contact between end users, IT service teams, and third-party support organizations.
– Presents a window on the level of service and IT professionalism.
– Responsible for the main service component of “customer perception and satisfaction”.